Daewoo is a Korean company which was founded by Kim Woo-jung on March 22, 1967. The term Daewoo in Korean means Great Woo. Daewoo was originally a car manufacture company but it had several other divisions under Daewoo Group which survive today as independent companies. One of them is Daewoo Lucoms which deals in the manufacturing and distribution of LCD, LED TV products and is one of the leading company in today’s economy. The Daewoo Lucoms TV provide a wide range of Smart Tv’s. Daewoo Lucoms Tv’s are famous for providing great screen resolution quality, sound quality and are very easy to operate.
Mobdro is a tremendous online streaming app which connects the user with their favourite Tv shows, movies, music, sports etc. It is a live streaming app with many features for the user. Mobdro provides all the content provided on the web directly to the user. It has a bookmark feature so the user can bookmark their favourite videos to watch them later, Mobdro provides high quality video streaming without any lags or transmission error as long as you have a stable internet connection. Mobdro is available on all Mobile devices, Tablets, Laptops, Smart Tv’s and many other platforms. Mobdro is an ad-free streaming app so the user can have a great experience. Mobdro provides you subtitles in over 225 languages. It is now supported with Chromecast and Chromecast 2. If you love to watch your favourite shows or latest movies Mobdro is a must to have on your device.
Download Mobdro on Daewoo Lucoms TV
- Start your Daewoo Lucoms TV.
- Go to settings and allow download from ‘Unknown Sources’ because Mobdro is a third party app and needs this permission to download.
- Download Chrome browser and File Explorer (if you have both these apps then skip this step)
- Launch Chrome and search and Download Mobdro app latest version.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Open File explorer and install ‘Mobdro apk’.
- Once the installation is complete.
- Launch the Mobdro app and enjoy streaming your favourite shows.
Also supported on: